Group Insurance – Group Benefits – Group Plans – Group Benefit Plans
Our company is proud to offer to you Group Insurance products that will meet all your needs and requirements. As we understand the uniqueness of your company, we can design plans in accordance with your company’s nature of business and functionality. Plans may include: extended health care benefit, dental care benefit, disability benefit, critical illness benefit, accidental death and dismemberment benefit, basic and optional life insurance benefit, and more.
Our company works with four leading insurance providers in Canada.
In order to receive approximate quotes for the plan and develop potential pricing strategy please be ready to provide following minimum details about your company:
- The exact nature of your business
- Number of employees to be insured, their occupation, date of birth, gender, salary, coverage (single or family)
- Benefits you would like to include in to the plan: Term Life Insurance, Short-term disability, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Healthcare, Extended health care benefit, Dental care benefit, Disability benefit, Critical illness benefit, Accidental death and dismemberment benefit, Basic and optional life insurance benefit.
With Dental Care included into the plan your plan members and their dependents will be helped to cover the cost of dental services and supplies provided by licensed specialists.
In the event of total disability associated with prolong absence Disability benefit will replace lost income for the members. It is required individuals to demonstrate the proof that they are following prescribed treatments for their illness.
Extended health care
With Extended health care included into the plan your plan members and their dependents will be helped to cover the cost of medical expenses that are not covered by their provincial plan.
Extended health care package can include following features:
- Hospital care: semi-private hospital room in the plan member’s province
- Prescription drugs: medication prescribed by a doctor
- Medical services and equipment: private duty nursing, ambulances, crutches, hearing aids, etc.
- Paramedical services: chiropractors, naturopaths, podiatrists, etc.
- Medi-Passport: out-of-province emergency travel assistance
- Vision care: eyeglasses and contact lenses
One size does not fit all! With flexible benefit, plan members are able to choose the benefits they want and the level of coverage that would suite to them. On the credit basis plan members can reduce or sit coverage they do not need out and enhance or add to coverage they do need.
International benefit solutions
If you are a multinational company with employees working in (or from) more than one country, we can help you tailor a benefits solution to meet your particular needs in these situations:
1. You are based in Canada and need group benefits for:
- Expatriates – a person temporarily or permanently residing in a country other than that of the person’s upbringing or legal residence.
- Inpatriates – returning expatriates who are satisfying a waiting period to be eligible for provincial health care coverage, or foreign employees working for a Canadian business in Canada.
- Third country nationals (TCN) – citizens of one foreign country employed and working in a second foreign country for a Canadian company.
- Foreign nationals – foreign employees working in their own country for a division or subsidiary of a Canadian business.
2. You are based outside Canada and are looking for group benefits for your Canadian operation.
3. You are a global employer with benefit plans in various countries.
Life insurance / accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Life insurance plan provides guarantee for its members that their family members will be taken care of in case of plan member’s sudden death or death after prolonged illness.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance provides plan members and/or their families with additional benefits in case of the plan member’s death, limb loss, paralysis, hearing, speech or sight loss as a result of an accident.